Thursday, November 01, 2007

Random thoughts...

I am seriously losing my mind...with all that's going on in the world today, I sit here in my art studio and am feeling guilty that I am lost in my thoughts....that all I can do is just sit here and think...what's that all about, when there are people getting killed in various parts of the world, with so many problems going on. Why am I being spared the REAL anguish...for now anyway. I am lost in my thoughts, I am putting together some concrete ideas about life in general...about economies, about self, about humor, about identity, about politics, about environments, about art, yet I am lost, thoroughly and completely lost.

If I can just touch on an idea, just the beginning of it, and make it into something that appears solid, I will have succeeded in my life. I might even have helped a few people along the way. Forming an idea, making it solid, what a crazy notion, what a crazy world.

No comments: